Tuesday 15 May 2012

As Cold As Ice

I'm having serious issues with Canberra's weather at the moment.  Whenever I throw major spacattacks over the stupidity of our species, my sister always harps on about how seething with anger, rage or just general perturbness hurts only you, which is all very well, but I am not going to let ye old Southern Tablelands or whatever geographic area we fall into get away with this cold shite, cos it's not winter yet. 

This is a gross breach of the weather terms and conditions and must be addressed forthwith.  And if only I had a crowbar for every time someone said to me, "well, isn't this weather just lovely? It's so nice and frosty." Completely fucking loopy, these people are, and we should set them on fire, if for no other reason than to keep the rest of us nice and toasty. 

A big bonfire of stupid people.  Marshmellows are a possibility. Foreigner sung I'm as cold as ice, and I'm willing to sacrifice you to make me warm.  And I'm inclined to agree with them. I imagine this is why they invented reverse cycle airconditioning.

No, Foreigner didn't invent reverse cycle airconditioning; I think it was the Ice Queen from Narnia.  Five years ago global warmist Tim Flannery told us we'd be warm by now.  But he also said that the dams would never be filled again, so... 

Could it be that Flannery is just your typical leftwing environmentally friendly garden variety lunatic with no evidence base for his hysterical, histrionic weather predictions?  I for one am shocked by that.

Well, this post is a little awkward, and has possibly shown my serial killer tendencies that I try to hide from all but a few, concerned that I will be judged harshly and villified by society. 

1 comment:

Kahlia said...

God damn those people having different opinions to yours. It's just rude.

I distinctly remember, on many occasions, you talking to me about how lovely it is in summer and how the sunshine is so lovely and beautiful.

Hypocrite.

The niche world of the antiques fair

While vintage shopping is certainly in fashion among younger crowds, who eschew fast fashion for its often unethical manufacturing practices...