Monday 3 June 2013

Hunstmenphobia

Dearest e-Diary,

I've just murdered a huntsman and now I hate myself. I just wanted to take the poor little fella outside, but I just can't bring myself to do it. Stupid arachnophobia (huntsmen specific) is a psychological brick wall. My sister advised me to get phobia counselling for the sake of all my future eight-legged victims. That may convince me to go.  Nothing else will.  The problem is that systemic desnsitisation involves touching a spider.

And to think I could become a psychologist after a few more years training. Who wouldn't want me as their counsellor?

No comments:

The niche world of the antiques fair

While vintage shopping is certainly in fashion among younger crowds, who eschew fast fashion for its often unethical manufacturing practices...