Friday 24 May 2013

Furious. But I self-censure.

Been thinking about this all day.  Absolutely furious over it.  When I was at uni I wrote a blogpost about how western guilt leads to western tolerance which leads to Islamic multiculturalism which leads to muslims embedding their melodrama, violence and seemingly inability to behave rationally in the western world.

It was about how hundreds of years of middle eastern tribal violence has come right to your front door.  And that islamic multiculturalism equals worst idea ever.  And how there should be no immigration policy with countries that self-identify as muslim. 

That's a snapshot, but I'm not posting the rest.  I'm self-censuring, which is exactly what western governments want me to do over this issue.  


No comments:

The niche world of the antiques fair

While vintage shopping is certainly in fashion among younger crowds, who eschew fast fashion for its often unethical manufacturing practices...