Sunday 12 May 2013

Thinking actually works.

I seem to be on a foot-long sub blog fiesta at the moment.  What's going on there?  Who the heck knows.

I had a little thought bubble today.  I know it was wrong, and I know I should just block all mental and intellectual activity as soon as it pops into my little brain, but it happened OKAY.  It. Just. Happened.  But I will be aware of it happening next time and nip it in the bud, because we can't just have people thinking all over the place.  My thought went something along the lines of this.  WHY ARE THERE SO MANY FEKING STUPID PEOPLE IN THE WORLD???

Thinking is essentially good,
but best keep your pants on.
By my reckoning, at least 50% of the population went to Dickhead College, where there is no university entrance index to get you in.  Stupid gits just allow the academia to follow them around for 20 minutes and then they're magically enrolled. 

Despite the fact that the process of reasoning and deduction is unique to human beings, shitloads of fools seem utterly incapable of stopping to think about the consequences of their actions.

What they need to do is sit down, have a good hard look at themselves, probably note at this point how poorly attired they are, and perhaps note that the world won't complain if they pull their pants up or wear a dress that covers their arse, and then do the exact opposite of what they were going to do because what they had planned was essentially a really stupid idea.

Look to The Thinker as an example.  Sort of.  I'm about to give you pretty much the best advice anyone will ever give you so inhale it in. 

In so much as thinking is GOOD, it is usually best you keep your pants on while doing it, particularly if you are sitting on a bench in a public park or on a rock at The Gates of Hell, otherwise known as the security checkpoint in the lobby of your workplace.  Swans, especially, don't really approve of public nudity.  There's not much swans do like.  I love swans; they are my kind of people. 

No comments:

The niche world of the antiques fair

While vintage shopping is certainly in fashion among younger crowds, who eschew fast fashion for its often unethical manufacturing practices...